søndag 11. april 2010

You are a star!!!

Here is the card I made to my son  on his birthday. I planned this card more than two months to get stamp, punches and the sentiments. I was looking for stamps both in english and the norwegian saying you are star or  Du er en stjerene.Finally I got them for North star.Kari thank you so much for the all the effort.
And I got some star stamps from the inkywings. This handsome boy is from WOJ. And the small star punch in front from the SU. Thanks for my lovely friend Rosa who sends it to me from US. The bigger star punch was from EK and I bought it from the Papirgleder.The pattern papers,the circle stamp and the embossing powder are from inkido.

Here is the front of card

And the open card

Back of the card
The sentiment is from the Kreative hender As.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar