søndag 11. april 2010

Magnolia week 50-Punch it out

Couple of days ago I bought this lovely Magnolia stamp so I have to make a card during the weekend. And here is the results.

I used one of the new prima pattern paper and the paper i so lovely  i didnt have to used any emblishments but I could not resist my selv to avoid some pearls. I used MS edge and butterfly punch.

Here is how the inside the card look like
The sentiment is from the North star stamp.
And the back side I decorated similar and stamped with  my personal stamp.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Just lovely! Beautiful papers and details. Thanks for "punchin' it out" with us at Just Magnolia this week, hope to see you back again next week! :)

    SvarSlett
  2. This is so beautiful! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

    SvarSlett