tirsdag 11. mai 2010

Birthday and Belles 'n Whistles DT- Call challenge

After few hours working  on sunday evening I managed to finish birthday card for my little  engel. I love Belles 'n Whistles  stamps and those two stamps I used here I waited for long. ;). But I got them in time to finish my card. So I  am going to  submit my card for the challenge with all the other most talented ladies out there. .
Here is the results.



I used the  most adorable Belles 'n Whistles  stamps coloured with promakers for this card.  The number 8 is from Tim Holtz Grungeboard, I painted it with crackel paint. Lots of flowers from the WOC, prima and papirgleder.Pattern paper from Prima. I punched out butterfly with MS punch and the put glitterglue and the glossy accents afterwards.

Inside the card I put two pockets to put my gift (those two stamps ofcourse!!).


1 kommentar:

  1. Wow what a stunning card. Love the idea with the 8 on the outside! Thanks for entering our DT call. Good luck!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    SvarSlett