onsdag 11. mai 2011

My first chrismas card in year 2011




Here comes my first X-mas card of the year even I decided to start making chrismas card from January.
Last Thuresday I was invited to Bazar at Papirgleder.Guess ladies... There were lot of goodies and bargins there. I really enjoyed being there.
This lovely stamp I bought last thuresday is from ladybugsand friends. I coloured it with promaker and DP is from last year poppy design collection.
With this card I am entering the Winter Wonderland challange this week- The colours of Chrismas and hopefully I am going to make 3 cards so during the may so I can enter to Hjertebodenjuleblogg challenge too.


2 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous sketch and adorable image, Ranmali! Thank you for joining Winter Wonderland this week, Miria xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Gorgeous Christmas colours

    Thanks for joining us on WINTER WONDERLAND :)

    Hugs Jane x

    SvarSlett