søndag 1. mai 2011

I made Top 3 at BnW challenge and a Birthday card

I am so proud that I made top 3 at BnW challenge blog Blue,green an white challenge last week. And guess I am going to be GDT for two of the next coming challenges. I am so exited. Hope that I will make those cards in time. :)

And the card of this weekend. I promised my daughter that I am going to make a card for her friend who turned 6 th last week. I found that this magnolia image is so cute that I have to buy one.

Here is the card I made during the weekend.






I am entering to following challenges

MDUC-94 Lace and ribbon use both

Just Magnolia -Week 104 - Buttons, Bows & Bling :)

3 kommentarer:

  1. This is so pretty! Great details and sweet image too!
    Thank you for joining the Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    SvarSlett
  2. Stunning card! I love everything.
    Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
    Hugs
    Kylie

    SvarSlett
  3. Gorgeous card! beautiful colouring! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane x

    SvarSlett