onsdag 30. juni 2010

Passion for promaker-Week 58-Numbers


This week theme is suits me so well since I have to make a birthday card for 5 yrs girl. Here is the my contribution Motivet image coloured with Promakers lots of glitter glue and flowers. This one is a long card (20X10cm)to make a place for the Tim Holtz grunge board number which painted with crackle paint tatted rose. DP from Prima. I also gave glimmer mist snow angel shower to my flowers which make that I got some glimmer mist on the legs of the image that it get bit blurred. Sentiment is from the Northstar stamp.



Here is the closer look of the image:

8 kommentarer:

  1. What a pretty card. It's really nice to see a different shaped card for a change. Great image and love the giant 5. Thanks for joining in with my "think of a number" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    SvarSlett
  2. Fab card, love the large number ! Thanks for joining us at PfP.Sue C x

    SvarSlett
  3. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at PfP this week, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    SvarSlett
  4. Oh gorgeous! I love the way you've layered your image on the number - great idea. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Juliexx

    SvarSlett
  5. Such a beautiful card, gorgeous image and details.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    SvarSlett
  6. Så nydelig kort, flott fargelegging. Tusen takk for at du deltar hos oss på PfP denne uken, og lykke til.
    Klem Anja

    SvarSlett
  7. This is gorgeous! There is so much wonderful detail to admire. I love it! Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    SvarSlett
  8. a really pretty card...thanks for joining us at PFP...Debs x

    SvarSlett